Ho`oikaika is a health and wellness program which promotes healthy eating and regular exercise. Participants are invited to participate in aerobic classes or work with a personal trainer on developing an individual exercise plan. Educational modules called Hele Mai `Ai teach participants how to enjoy healthy foods while reducing the risk of heart disease and diabetes. The program includes blood pressure, blood glucose & cholesterol screening. Client’s also have access to a clinical team which includes a Physician, Registered Nurse, Registered Dietician and Social Work.
Ho`oikaika includes the following:
- Fitness & Health Assessment
- Access to Nutrition Counseling with a Registered Dietician
- Access to a Registered Nurse
- Access to a Fitness Trainer
- Nutrition & Fitness Education
- And More